Come and see us more often – rewarding your loyalty
We value our relationship with you. We like to think that we are partners in you looking your best and that means visiting us regularly. As a reward for your loyalty we have a system that offers “treats” to thank you for your support. Ask us about it in the salon – we’d be delighted to tell you more
Does your hair needs some care but you think it is out of your reach? Book with selected stylist on selected days and give your hair the care it needs for just *£12, saving you up to £6…
Don’t waste more time and book your appointment on 0161 224 4998 or book online by clicking the book an appointment tab.
Terms & Conditions
Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Offer only valid with student & NHS card.
Please quote the offer when booking to ensure you receive the discount.
Subject to availability. Only with selected Stylist. Offer not valid on Saturdays .
MATRIX Bond Ultim8 is a complete bond protecting system that is used both during and following a professional hair colour or lightening service to protect and preserve bonds and helps prevent hair breakage. It can also be used as a stand-alone treatment.
The formula acts as a buffer for the alkaline agents in the lightening process that preserves the bond while allowing the lightening to continue to happen.
Discover 8 upgraded benefits with the power of Bond Ultim8. Protect bonds and keep hair strong all in the same service.
1. Helps protect bonds during lightening
2. Maintains expected lift
3. No reformulation needed
4. No additional time needed
5. Helps prevent hair breakage
6. Helps preserve hair fibers
7. Deeply nourishes
8. Hair looks healthier
Nino Milano Studio is extremely proud to announce that we have been recognised as one of the UK’s Top Professional Hair Colour Salons. This follows our graduation from the hairdressing industry’s most specialist colour course – The Wella Professionals Master Colour Award.
Nino Milano Studio is one of a handful of Hairdressing Salons in The UK to be awarded this enviable accreditation which has made us highly sought after and hugely in-demand as professional colour specialists, for clients that travel from both “near and far” – from “Fallowfield to Fulham”
Established in 1969, here at Nino Milano Studio, we have steadily grown our solid reputation and clientele through our desire to offer excellence in every area of hairdressing.
Our aim is to provide you, the customer, with that individual hair look, so that when you leave, you feel and look gorgeous.
Each one of our stylists – senior stylist and colour technicians has learnt to provide a quality of work and service that is synonymous with excellence.
Fantastic Self Employed Stylist opportunities available to join our team.
Recruiting and retaining the best possible staff is essential to our success. We are always on the look-out for talented individuals to join our team.
So, if you’re an ambitious individual and as passionate about hairdressing as we are, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please get in touch using the form on the contact page or email us or call 0161 224 499 8.
How to choose a hair style for your face shape.
The shape of your face can make a big difference to the way a certain cut or style looks. For example a bob worn by someone with a round face will look completely different to the exact same style worn by someone with a square face.
Here we’ll give you some useful tips which may provide you with some hair inspiration for your face shape. However remember when it comes to hair, the possibilities are endless – if you love a style and wear it with confidence, it’s sure to look good, no matter what!
- Round faces, characterized by curved lines and a round chin, look great with asymmetrical hairstyles. Features that brake the symmetry of the face, such as a side parting, layered cut or long sweeping fringe, will frame your soft features and add a bit of edge to your look.
- Square faces are said to be very photogenic due to the prominent jawline. The right haircut on square face can emphasise this unique facial structure – for example, a classic angled long bob. This style is cut shorter at the back and longer at the front, which frames the face without widening it. If you prefer longer locks, soft waves with a centre parting also suit square faces.
- Heart-shaped faces, also known as inverted triangle shaped faces, are wider at the brow and narrow at the chin. A blunt wispy fringe looks great on heart shaped faces, drawing attention towards the eyes. Or for a gorgeous way to show off those high cheek bones, why not try a pixie cut?
- Oval faces are probably the most versatile face shape, with all lengths working with this shape. However, whatever the length, waves or curls will always work best for oval faces. Straight hair can pull the face down, making it seem longer, so try adding some body and texture with a curling wand or sea salt spray.
Regardless your face shape, don’t feel afraid of trying a new look! Our stylists are always on hand to give you useful advice and to help you find your perfect hairstyle. We can also offer styling tips and recommend the right products to help you achieve a salon finish at home. Give us a call on 0161 224 499 8 or pop into the salon on Wilmslow road Manchester.
Nino Milano Studio
We’re excited to tell you that the popular French hair colouring technique known as balayage is now available at our Fallowfield salon!
Ultra-light, quick absorption with no residue.
Instantly restores shine and silkiness with concentrated olive oil. Smoothes and controls frizz with all day humidity resistance.
Formula with shea butter provides long-lasting conditioning. Versatile for damp or dry hair.